MotorCycle Direct Claimline
MotorCycle Direct understand that making a claim on your bike insurance policy can be a stressful time for bikers. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, we will strive to provide you with the best quality claims service, keeping you informed every step of the way and taking you through the process as smoothly as possible.
Please contact us immediately in the event of a claim. From there, the Claims Department will handle your claim and gather all the information required.
Lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Please have the following information available when calling to report a claim.
- Your insurance details
- Your location
- What has happened?
- How much damage is there to the motorbike?
- Were there any pillion passengers?
- Was a third party involved? If so, have you swapped details?
- How much damage is there to the third party's vehicle?
- Were there any witnesses to the incident? If so, do you have their details?
- Were the police called? If so, do you have the crime reference number?
If the accident is not your fault you may be offered all or some of the following services if appropriate:
- Replacement motorcycle or scooter
- Replacement crash helmet and waterproofs
- Approved repairer networks
- Uninsured loss recovery and compensation for personal injury for you and your pillion