First, we would like to thank you for patience and cooperation during this time.

The coronavirus may impact us all but in different ways, our call times may be longer at this time so please find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions around Coronavirus below. If you can't find the answer to your question, please only try to call if urgent or email us at:

You don't need to do anything. We've already got you covered for this.

You will need to call us to discuss, we may not be able to cover this, but we will try our best to help.

If you SORN your bike but have no insurance then you will not be covered for Accidental damage, fire or theft claims whilst the bike is off the road.

If you SORN your bike and leave your policy in force, provided that your bike is laid up in a locked garage we can continue covering you so that you remain protected. You do not need to call us to update your policy until it is time to renew your policy.

If your policy is Comprehensive: You've got cover for Accidental damage, Fire & Theft.

If your policy is Third party Fire & Theft: You've got cover for Fire & Theft.

The Government is extending MOT due dates by 6 months. You can read more information here.

You can ride your vehicle in the meantime; however, the vehicle MUST be in a Safe and roadworthy condition for cover to apply. You will need to get your bike MOT booked in before the 6-month end date.

As transport and manufacturing has also been affected, it may take longer to get the necessary parts to repair your bike. At the moment, some garages are still open but for emergency or priority repairs only.

Claims are being processed as quickly as possible but unfortunately there will be some things that will be out of our control due to delays in shipping/reduced resources at repair shops, etc. Please be aware that this could affect how long the claim takes to progress and you may find that the lines may be busier than normal.

If your financial circumstances have changed as a result of Coronavirus, we may be able to help.

Call us on 0344 800 0966 and our agents will be happy to discuss payment options with you.

Our call wait times may be a little longer than usual.

No this is fine your full cover applies.

Don't worry about updating your policy as your insurance will still be valid even if your documents exclude commuting. You do not need to call us to update this unless this continues after the Covid-19 restrictions are in force.

We are sorry to learn this and understand this is a stressful time. you don't need to call us to update your occupation until it is time to renew your policy.

As this is a temporary change, your cover won't be affected so there is currently no need to call us to let us know this. If this becomes permanent after the Covid-19 outbreak, please call us to update your cover. Please make sure that if you get your insurance documents sent by post, that you have a way of retrieving these.

If the person who is helping you has bike insurance that includes a "Riding Other Bikes" section and they use your bike with your permission, they can ride your bike. However, they may only get third-party cover and "Riding Other Bikes" is intended for short-term emergency use.

If you have comprehensive insurance and want to ensure that damage to your own bike is covered when someone else uses your bike, you should contact us to add the other rider as a named rider to your policy.