Financial Difficulty

It's a legal requirement for your bike to be insured, even if you're not riding it, unless you declare your bike as 'off the road' by completing a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN). You can find more information here:

Our panel of insurers have extended Comprehensive and Third-Party Fire & Theft insurance to cover your bike even if you have completed a SORN. We will be happy to talk this through with you.

For cover to apply, the bike will need to be kept in a locked, secure garage at your home address.

If your financial circumstances have changed, we may be able to help. You can contact us using Live Chat which is avaiable on the Customer Portal and we will be happy to help you.

We'll help you decide if you are paying for cover that you don't need or see if a better price is available for your insurance. If you are paying by Direct Debit there is an option to defer your monthly payments, but please remember that you'll need to catch up with these payments before the renewal becomes due so this may not be suitable for all customers.